Saturday, May 15, 2010

Winter Build

I know what you're all thinking. "What a hipster!" Agreed. I am the first to admit that I am very easily influenced by the latest trends affecting the urban youth. However, it is my business to keep abreast of the latest trends affecting todays teens.
That being said, I will argue that the single speed or fixed gear is the essence of the bike. It is the minimalists mode of transport, which as you all know and can clearly see in the pictures of my apartment is my essence.

Anyways, enough excuses. I am very proud of this project. I, with my own two hands, and a lot of help from Marissa and Mackenzie at Bikurious www.bikuriousmontreal.com, built over the cold winter months in Montreal.

For those gear heads here are some specs: Soma Rush 59", Soma straight blade track fork, Some Hellyer track crank, Mavic Pro hubs, Velocity Deep V 32 hole rims, Mavic Pro seat post, Sella Italia seat, Nito stem, etc.

How's that for a sales pitch Raffi?

No comments:

Post a Comment